Help to Grow: Management
Do you want to boost your business’ performance, resilience, and long-term growth? Achieve optimum productivity that's sustainable in the long term?
The Help to Grow: Management programme is the governments flagship executive development leadership and management course designed to help you to grow your business.
It supports leaders and senior managers of small and medium-sized businesses from any sector through a 12-week programme designed to be taken alongside full-time work, with the cost 90% funded by government.
Delivered and facilitated by subject experts from the 91Ïã½¶ÊÓÆµ’s School of Business and Law, the programme supports business leaders to build capabilities in:
- strategy and innovation
- vision, mission and values
- organisational design
- efficient operations
- implementing growth plans.
Higher and degree apprenticeships are jobs with industry-led educational programmes attached that lead to university qualifications.
An apprenticeship is a three-way partnership between an education provider (the 91Ïã½¶ÊÓÆµ), an employer, and an apprentice, who could be an existing employee or a new hire.
We offer a range of programmes at level 5, 6 and 7 apprenticeships, equivalent to foundation, bachelors and masters degrees respectively.
Support for SMEs
Non-levy paying businesses will need to co-invest 5% of the cost of their apprentice training. The government will pay the remaining 95%.
Small businesses (<50 employees) will receive 100% of the funding where the apprentice is 16-18 years old, or is between 19-24 and has a local authority .